Business Development Manager
You will be a key player in the international sales, business development and marketing activities of Scinus Cell Expansion.
Scinus Cell Expansion Netherlands bv, develops and distributes bioreactor technology for stem cell cultivation. Our mission is to make cell therapies accessible for a global patient population. The core activity of Scinus is developing innovative bioreactor platform technology for the cell therapy and regenerative medicine industry. The Scinus Cell Expansion™ system enables clinical scale cell 3D cultivation in a controlled environment and provides a cost effective alternative to 2D cell growth in tissue culture flasks or cell stacks. The system contains a single use bioreactor bag that can be used to cultivate cells to clinically relevant numbers of cells. In addition to that Scinus Cell Expansion BV can support in your cell cultivation process optimization. Scinus Cell Expansion is an associated company of the Demcon Holding (www.demcon.com). Demcon is a supplier of high-end technology for medical devices.
To facilitate our further growth, we have a challenging job opportunity to take your career to the next level. You will grow our revenues by finding new customers in both the academic (medical) world, biotech companies and CDMO’s. You will be the key player in our international sales, business development and marketing activities. The Business development manager works closely with customers (Universities, University medical Centers, Medical biotech companies, big pharma, blood bank etc.), distributors and Scinus after sales service to ensure customer satisfaction. You will report directly to the CEO of Scinus Cell Expansion.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth;
- Direct sales and distributor management;
- Provide sales data analysis and organize sales presentations;
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key opinion leaders andkey personnel in customer accounts;
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners;
- Discovers and explores business opportunities;
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiatingcontracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Monitor and report activities of key competitors.
Skills and experience
- Minimal Masters degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. biomedical technology /
engineering) or equivalent experience and solid sales, marketing and presentation skills;
- At least 5 years of successful experience in sales and marketing in the medical biotech
industry (preferably in the field of Cell Therapy or Regenerative medicine);
- Self-motivated, independent and enthusiastic individual with high quality standards and
the openness to learn;
- Commercially driven;
- High level of interpersonal skills: influencer, creative problem solver and excellent
communicator with strong customer service orientation;
- Excellent command of English, both in writing and speaking;
- Have the ability to interface effectively with all levels and functions within the
- Being able to travel.
What you can expect
Scinus Cell Expansion offers many possibilities regarding personal development through our wide internal and external course offer. We emphasis your own initiative and give you space to translate your ideas into success. Thanks to our engaged colleagues, communication lines are short and the atmosphere is open and informal. If you are interested in this challenging position do not hesitate to apply. Please
send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition is not appreciated